Sunday, August 10, 2008

Chris and Jessica Engagement Party

I can't believe I have friends who are getting married! I'm getting so old haha! Tonight I had the pleasure of photographing my fellow swim team mate and yearbook staffer from high school's engagement party. Her friend Taylor put on an absolutely beautiful shindig and the weather was awesome, who could ask for more?
The lovely hostess Taylor and her BF Sean.

The happy couple; Jessica and Chris!

I really want one of those lounge chairs like they are seated in here. Now all I need is a pool!

A little over a year to go! Get ready for September 2009!

The cake was adorable.

Gotta get the bling shot!

In other news, I have finally moved to Athens! But fear not Atlantans, Knoxvillians and others. I'm still available for travel wherever, in fact I love traveling, so don't be afraid to drop me a line!

No comments: