Saturday, August 9, 2008

End of Summer

Finally quit the desk job! Couldn't be happier. I've been super busy, but this time around it's been fun busy. Here are some recent snapshots and stuff from photo shoots.


I've been second shooting for the always wonderful Brenda Upton.

She has been nice enough to allow me to add the images I take at her weddings for self-promotional purposes, and I'm very grateful for her being so kind! Here are just a few shots from some weddings this summer:

1st up is Brandon and Erin. Super cute couple and of course yay for redheads!




Then Chris and Jenna. Beautifully done wedding up in the North Georgia Mountains.

I will post more wedding shots later!

Here's some other stuff that's happened recently:

My Pi Phi friends from Tennessee came down for a girl's weekend in Atlanta. Tax free weekend shopping=awesome!


Ikea was of course a huge highlight of the trip for everyone, definitely overwhelming for those who have never been.

I personally thoroughly enjoy the food at Ikea Cafeteria. I'm convinced there's no better chicken fingers in all of Atlanta, haha.

Jordan and I hit up Lakewood 400 Antique Market:

And he hit up the concession stand haha.

No comments: